Tuesday, November 13, 2012

At last, 'Gin Fizz' lands in ebook form

Since last spring I've been working on the ebook version of Flight of the Gin Fizz: Midlife at 4,500 Feet, first published in hardcover in 1997. It took months to update the stories of all the pilots (except one) that I met on my transcontinental air odyssey in 1995 while following the track of early birdman Cal Rodgers, first to fly across the United States in 1911.

And now the book at last has touched down in Kindle and Nook ebook form, both for $6.99. (Other formats are on the way.)

Now all six of my old books are ebooks, and I'm hoping the revenue trickle from them soon will swell into a modest rivulet.

1 comment:

  1. Henry, just finished the Kindle version a few minutes ago. Great armchair flying experiences. You nailed it. Thanks. Chuck

    ReplyDelete