Saturday, March 1, 2008

Where to cache a corpse





Those who read my 2005 mystery novel A Venture into Murder will recall the artist Tina Davidson’s map of Porcupine County, bound into the book. It was a big hit with readers. However, Forge, my publisher, chose not to include a similar map in my latest, Cache of Corpses.

But now Tina, a frequent visitor to the Writer’s Lair in Porcupine County, has produced for my web site a map of the area in the western Upper Peninsula that features the locations of the grisly geocaches in Cache of Corpses. This larger version, suitable for printing, will fit on a single 8 1/2 x 11 sheet to be tucked into your copy of the novel.

Tina also plans to divide the Cache map into four separate clickable charts containing fine detail.

The maps will go up on the web site as soon as I reteach myself enough HTML coding to make it work.

Thanks, Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment